Well, I had a lot of technical problems with uploading the video I created before "poof" it disappeared. So, I resorted to posting four Khan Academy videos for them to view. I hated that. I wanted to have them get the "me" experience. A bunch of the students didn't watch the video, so we had to use class time for them to watch the video. It was pretty frustrating. Some students are forgetting their passwords so we have to take class time to reset and figure them out, depending on the website they are trying to access. I have trouble keeping one student busy as this students is proficient at everything tried so far. Towards the end of the 85 minute block, students get a bit tired of doing math, so I try to give them easy remedial topics to work on so that 1) I ensure they don't have learning gaps and 2) they have easy success at some point with this work.
No comments:
Post a Comment